We just released version 115 for Alfano, with a few small, but important updates:
- When downloading from the Alfano 6, sometimes it would not show all the sessions. This is now fixed!
- Some users reported performance issues with large sessions and many sensors. We did a lot of work in this area, and improved many of the problem areas. This affects in particular the Track Attack feature. Uploading and downloading sessions should now be faster, though it is still not as fast as we want it to be.
- If you’re using the video feature to review your sessions, you can now do this with sound!
- We made it a little easier to import AiM sessions into Off Camber Data. If you have Race Studio installed at the same time, you no longer have to hunt for the right folder that contains the sessions.
- Upon request, we added some new math channels. We now have channels for brake rate and steering rate. If you have suggestions for other math channels, please write us!
Speaking of math channels, we know that custom math channels are high on the list for many of you. Rest assured that this feature is high on our list as well. We can’t yet promise a date for it, but we are thinking very seriously about it, and hope to have more news later.
You can get this new version from our download page at https://www.offcamberdata.com/alfano/, or simply restart your version of Off Camber Data. If you have a suggestion, feedback, or just want to say hello, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/offcamberdata/.