We have had many releases since version 102, but we haven’t written about them here. Sorry about that!
Since we are now working closely with Track Attack, we are often releasing software in lock-step. This release is such an example. Version 113 is available for Alfano and Track Attack at the same time.
Changes in the Alfano Version
Off Camber Data for Alfano has seen a few changes and updates since the last version:
- When selecting a new lap, the graph now remembers its zoom level. This makes it much easier to compare only a small section of the track across many laps.
- Similarly, when you click on the graph to set a reference point, the zoom level stays. In the old version it always zoomed out to show the whole lap.
- When importing AiM data with a throttle position channel, sometimes it would read the position as a number from 0 to 1, and other times it would read it as a number between 0 and 100. We now made this consistent, so that it works the same as all other throttle positions from other data loggers.
- When you’re aligning video and data, there was a bug where at first, the video would show a black square. This is now fixed.
- Similarly, when you’re done editing the video alignment, you would have to deselect a lap, and then select it again to make the video show up. That’s also fixed.
You can get this new version from our download page at https://www.offcamberdata.com/alfano/, or simply restart your version of Off Camber Data.
Changes in Track Attack
Version 113 of the Track Attack software has all the same fixes as the Alfano version, plus a few more:
- Track Attack now supports the CSV format from the Race Technology family of data loggers.
- Some users noted that sometimes, iRacing sessions would come out without a GPS speed channel. This is now fixed.
- The previous versions of the software had a problem with really long sessions, such as 12h endurance races. We’re still not perfect in these cases, but this scenario is working a lot better now.
You can get this new version from the Track Attack download page at https://trackattack.io/downloads, or simply restart your version of Track Attack. Also, remember, you can run Track Attack and Off Camber Data side by side!
If you have a suggestion, feedback, or just want to say hello, drop us a line at email@example.com, or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/offcamberdata/.