You haven’t heard from us in a while, but we’ve been hard at work supporting existing features, making little tweaks all over the place, and adding some new stuff. Here are some highlights:
- Parsing the AiM CSV format: OCD can now read the CSV format that Race Studio 2 exports. Simply export as CSV, and import the file in OCD! [Please Note: This feature is available only in our Alfano version of OCD.]
- When importing duplicate runs, OCD is now more clear in its behavior. When you import the same run twice, OCD will tell you during the import. When you’re importing a lot of runs at the same time, OCD will stop the import to let you know there are duplicates. You can then choose to discard them, or import them anyways.
- When aligning a video with the data, we now make sure you can always see which part of the data is currently playing. It’s a small change, but it should help a lot!
- We made some improvements to the way that OCD handles data from a steering wheel sensor.
- Finally, we made some changes to how the delta graph works, for improved accuracy even when the GPS is a little wonky.
Especially for users participating in the ALFANO beta version, we have a few more changes:
- When you download from the device, you can now choose exactly which runs to download, and which ones to leave on the device.
- We improved compatibility and reliability of the ALFANO importer. To our knowledge, all configurations of the PROIIIEVO should now work. If you find one that does not, please let us know at email@example.com!
As always, you can get the new version from the downloads page, or simply restart your old version of Off Camber Data. If you would like to contribute, feel free to comment on the blog, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!