- The biggest thing is a new language: Dutch! A big thank you to Martijn Nelissen, who provided the Dutch translation.
- We fixed a few problems with exporting, including giving the right file extension, and correctly handling special characters in driver names, run names, etc.
- We added the missing languages in the UniGo config.
- The rest of the changes bring us to the theme for this release:
- Off Camber Data now remembers your settings from the Min/Max window across restarts.
- It also remembers which screen you were looking at. If you were looking at the histogram when you closed it, it opens back up with the histogram.
- Finally, OCD now remembers the width of the run selection window. This seems like a small thing, but if you are working a lot with tags, you know why this is important!
As part of this release, I’d like to congratulate to Bryan for having his first changes in this release! Bryan’s work has been making the releases run smoothly for quite a while now, but this is the first time his efforts actually ship as part of Off Camber Data.
As always, you can get the new version from the downloads page, or simply restart your old version of Off Camber Data. For feedback, feel free to just comment on the blog, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!