It’s been a long time since the last release, but the season is starting again, and we don’t want to keep from you what we worked on over the winter. Most of our efforts have gone into some big projects we’ll release later this year, but we also implemented a lot of fixes suggested by users. We wanted to make sure everyone who suggested a fix that we put in has it in their hands in time for the first races, so here are the highlights in version 43:
- Spanish translation! This is a big one, and a big thank you goes to Stéphane Ohana to make this happen!
- The positions of the various windows are now remembered across restarts of OCD.
- Tags are remembered during import, so when you import four wet sessions in a row, you don’t have to add the “wet” tag every time.
- On small machines (with 4GB of memory or less), we had some performance problems. Performance will always be a challenge on machines like this, but it should be much better now.
- When you import a lot of runs, and then realize you made a mistake, you had to wait until it was done importing. No more! You can now cancel during the import.
If you pay really close attention you’ll see hundreds of smaller fixes that mostly fly under the radar.
As always, you can get the new version from the downloads page, or simply restart your old version of Off Camber Data. For feedback, feel free to just comment on the blog, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!