Only two weeks after version 41, version 42 is ready. This is mostly an internal release, with a lot of changes that will make it easier for us work on OCD, but it does have a good number of new features for you as well:
- New language: French! You can now analyze your data in the language of love and diplomacy!
- We also made a number of smaller updates to German, Danish, and Swedish. Please let us know when you see a problem with the translations, even if it’s a small one. Unfortunately we don’t speak all of them, and so we need the help of volunteers to maintain the languages we have, and to add new ones.
- We improved support for files from the UniPro 6003 data logger by adding new channel types, and fixing some of the ones we already had.
- If you’re running on a Mac that has the Yosemite or newer, you might have gotten used to graphics glitches and other ugliness by now. We apologize that it took us so long to fix it, but most of those issues are now resolved.
- This version is faster, sometimes much faster, especially on Windows.
- Channel lists were sometimes sorted one way, and sometimes sorted another way. They are now always sorted alphabetically.
As always, you can get the new version from the downloads page, or simply restart your old version of Off Camber Data. For feedback, feel free to just comment on the blog, or send us an email at email@example.com!