Not every release deserves an announcement. Sometimes we have to ship an urgent fix for a small number of customers, we fix an internal problem, or maybe we just keep OCD up to date with changes to hardware devices. All of these things happened in the last few weeks, and so we’re zooming from version 37 straight to version 40. We have a lot of good stuff in this one:
- Multiple Delta Graphs! Now you can get a delta graph when selecting more than two laps. All selected laps will be compared to the fastest one.
- Danish language support! I think this one speaks for itself.
- The histogram now shows exact values or every column when you hover over it with the mouse. Check out the screenshot below!
- Expanded support for the Unipro 6003 series of lap timers. In detail, the means support for pedal and steering wheel sensors, as well as support for g-force measurements. This functionality is only available in the Unipro Advanced edition of OCD.
- Devices now show up properly in Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite). Please note that not all problems in Yosemite are fixed. While OCD is completely functional, there are quite a few layout problems we’re actively working to fix.
As always, you can get the new version from the downloads page, or simply restart your old version of Off Camber Data. For feedback, feel free to just comment on the blog, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!