Unfortunately we had to do something we don’t like to do: Rush a release. Embarrassingly, we broke the track map anywhere south of the equator and east of Greenwich, so we had to push the fix out as soon as possible. There is an upside to all this: New features!
- We now have a Swedish translation! We’re very excited about our third language. Thanks go to Niclas Andersson, who put in a lot of work for this (and many other things), and found many inconsistencies along the way as well. If you’d like to contribute another language, please let us know!
- When you hold the mouse over the header on top of the run, it shows you the name of the run.
- Performance improvement in the min/max window
- On Windows, hit F11 for full-screen. On the Mac, you can use the full-screen menu entry which has always been there.
- A big number of small fixes, such as reordering some menus, making the toolbar prettier, a crash when RPM is reported negative, better handling of infinitely large values in the graph, and many many more details that almost nobody ever sees, but that are really important when you do see them.
As always, you can get the new version from the downloads page, or simply restart your old version of Off Camber Data. For feedback, feel free to just comment on the blog, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!